Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kreativ Blogger





Thank you Amanda @ A Fortnight of Mustard for the lovely nomination!

Seven Things About Me:

1. I’m a trained cosmetologist—not licensed.
2. I used to work in a prison.
3. I’ve written four novels.
4. I lived in Miami for a year.
5. My sister’s nickname for me is Bean.
6. Whenever Ghostbusters is on tv, I have to watch it.
7. I’m in love with Roarke from J.D. Robb’s In Death series.

My nominees…

1. Kestrel Rising
2. Talespinning
3. The Literary Gathering
4. The Lesser Key
5. Write About Now
6. The Writer’s Cocoon
7. Susan Sandmore

The rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

9 comments:

Sherrie Petersen said...

Thanks, Karen!
I enjoy your blog too :)

Your sister calls you Bean? I'm sensing a story there...

Karen Denise said...

LOL...actually, my sister had about 5 nicknames for me when we were growing up. Then she started calling me bean from the show Mr. Bean and it's stuck for the last 20+ years.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Wow, thanks, Karen. And congratulations to you for receiving the award!
I love Ghostbusters. Now, you've made me want to watch it again.

Karen Denise said...

Your welcome, Tricia. It's crazy how I still laugh at that movie. My sister was just saying they should do another one...not sure if that would work, but I'd probably watch it-lol. Btw, it's always on AMC lately.

Unknown said...

Hey, Karen, thanks for nominating me! I feel honored.

(And yes, I recommend skimming P & P & Zombies in the bookstore...)

And I might be wrong, but I thought I heard something about another Ghostbusters movie (my boyfriend's a HUGE fan)...

Karen Denise said...

WHAT? Are you serious?! Now I have to investigate because if there's going to be another Ghostbusters then I need to know about it!

And Shelly, you have a great blog so I'm happy to nominate you.

Tere Kirkland said...

Phooey! How did I miss this? In my defense I was doing a lot of unpacking and shamefully not checking my blogs!

Karen, thanks so much for the nomination, and for introducing me to these other great blogs! I can never resist Ghostbusters either. ;)

Sherrie Petersen said...

I love Mr. Bean!

Karen Denise said...

Tere--No sweat, I know how moving can be. I truly plan to just throw away everything the next time I have to move and start over.

Sherrie--Are you going to start calling me Bean too? My sister might have a problem with that-lol.