Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett



Today we lost two pop icons. We'd been preparing for Farrah but Michael was a shock. I feel like part of my childhood just died. It amazes me, as I sit here watching MTv Jams play back to back MJ videos, HIS SONGS ARE STILL AWESOME TODAY! Even some two or three decades old! Music is timeless and Michael Jackson will live on forever because of that. As will Farrah with Charlie's Angels. I remember watching The Burning Bed and being horrified but also moved and by her performance.




Now, I'm off to watch Smooth Criminal and try not to cry.




2 comments:

ND_Green said...

Truly a sad, sad day - a week even - of news. Hopefully things get better from here.

Thanks for the follow. You have a great blog here.

Karen Denise said...

Thanks. Yes, this was a pretty sad week and I hope we have some sunshine coming soon.

I really enjoyed checking out your blog, very informative!