I got tagged my Tere over at The Lesser Key and here's what I have to do:
Finish each sentence and then tag three bloggers.
• I like Peanut M&Ms…duh.
• I like listening to audio books at work.
• I like having a dvd marathon of tv show seasons I’ve missed.
• I like a good steak…man I could go for a prime rib right now!
• I like happy hour with my coworkers…5pm and a cosmo is alright with me!
• I like making protein shakes. I know that sounds lame, but they really help me lose weight.
• I like my new H2Go water bottle. It’s eco friendly, and a cute copper color and helps me get in at least 64 oz of water a day.
• I like writing query letters…I know, I know. This is something I’ve just discovered about myself and it’s shocking-lol.
• I like summer when the festivals and vineyards are open and the weather is balmy.
• I love my mother and sister…I know I should, but I really do. They’re awesome!
• Today was boring at work, but tonight I did my workout and now I’ll write a bit and then watch my shows…Life Unexpected, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, and Greek! So the nights looking less boring.
• I hate getting an MRI. Just had one for the first time and it was the WORST!
• I hate seeing anything with big pores. Not people who have large pores, but something abnormal like this frog I saw once with all these holes in its back. So basically any tight cluster of holes that could be porous will gross me out-lol
• I hate waiting forever to get my hair done! Salons are ridiculous!
• I hate doing dishes…nuf said.
• I hate news stories about people doing things we shouldn’t care about ie: John and Kate, Heidi and Spencer, Tiger Woods sex scandal…need I say more people?!
• I hate when I’m scheduling people at work and they won’t shut up and let me give them the information they need.
• I hate racism…nuf said there too.
• I (secretly) like America’s Next Top Model…omg, did I just admit that? Sorry, but I can’t help it. For some strange reason I like looking at the finished pictures.
• I love writing and can’t wait until I can do it fulltime!
And I chose to tag: