Monday, March 2, 2009

Agents Queried

Okay, so I've sent off NINETEEN queries today and man, am I TIRED! Well, I started last night after midnight then went until about 2am and then started again this morning. It's an exhausting task especially if you are like me and check the websites again for just to make sure I got the information right. I'm glad I did that too because I ended up finding someone better to query on some of those sites.

So anyway, I already got one rejection...that had to be at the speed of freggin light! LOL. I'm not too upset about it, I was really pushing it to query him since he said he was really only looking for YA if it was Urban SF...a genre I've never really heard of, but since I had YA Urban Fantasy, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Here are the Agents I've queried today:

Jenny Rappaport
Shawna McCarthy
Robert Astle (or rather filled out the online form)
Rachel Zurakowski
Whitney Lee
Caitlin Blasdell
Ann Behar
Kirsten Manges
Alyssa Henkin
Nicole Kenealy
Cameron McClure
Sarah Burnes
Robert Brown (the one who rejected me already-lol)
Jaime Weiss Chilton
Rosemary Stimola
Wm Clark (online form)
Sara Crowe
Jack Byrne
Robert Fleck

So now I have about 30 more to submit to. The rest of them want sample chapters to go along and some are snail mail only so I'll be printing things out over the next few days.

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: