Friday, January 6, 2012

Be My Nook Friend...

I can't believe I've become one of those people...you know, the electronic book people. I was determinded never get one as I love my paper books so much. But, I got a Nook for Christmas...and I think I love it. Please don't tell my books. I haven't broken it to them yet.

Now I'm looking for Nook Friends to share books with. Every year it's my goal to read 100 books. I know this may seem like small potatoes for some people who read/skim books with the spead of light, but it takes me time to read, especially when I'm really enjoying a novel. I know I'm backward. Still, for the past few years I've fallen short of my 100 goal, ending at about 75. Now that I have my Nook, I hope to see what others are reading and that way I can add to my list. Maybe this time I'll meet my goal of 100 books read in 2012!

If you have a Nook and want to be my friend, send me an email, or leave your email in the comments and friend you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nook. ;) Add me!

alleviating (at) gmail (dot) com

Karen Denise said...

Yay! Thanks, Kelley. I'll send you a request soon!

Susan Kane said...

We fought against the tide, too. My husband and I both rec'd Kindles over the holidays.

Karen Denise said...

I won't tell your book, Susan, if you don't tell mine :-/ lol.

Tere Kirkland said...

For some reason I didn't know you could friend other nook users! Add me, add me! I'll email you if I remember to this week, too!

Larry Hotter said...

rosepddle from fanfiction?
I read your HP stories and LOVED them!!!
Realizing that you had quit FF.net, I tried to give you my regards through the blog link on your FF profile.
To my horror, you hadn't updated since 2009.

I actually thought the worst, so I googled you and found this! :)

Good to know you are alive and kicking! :)

Just came to thank you for some extraordinary stories with Bonded and 4 days universe.

THANK YOU! :)

Karen Denise said...

Tere, I need to send you an email request like yesterday-lol.

Wow, Larry! I haven't thought about FF for a long time! I'm so glad you enjoyed the stories and the Bonded world. Thank you!

msdoma87 said...

hello my name is doma add me e mail is msdoma87@aol.com

Jai Joshi said...

I haven't got one yet but I'd love one. It's the sheer freedom of it that excites me.

Have fun with yours!

Jai

Michele said...

I am looking for a few nook friends as well. You may add me. fish4bass@hughes.net

Thanks
Michele